Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Twin Peaks Season 3, Painting by Numbers III


As I suspected David Lynch is using the Kircher Tree *and* the misaligned Tarot paths.  I didn't comment on the Gevurah episode (episode 7) but the symbolism was strong, the evil Coop ('"Set''), the prison and justice system (cops everywhere), the red balloon, the pentagon officials (pentagon is sacred to Gevurah) and the ''right arm''.


I still want to avoid making this blog a popular Occulture blog so I will be very brief as I do appreciate there is a hunger for info.  In the mind blowing episode 8 we have crossed the Abyss! The scene opens with Doppledale driving in the car (path of the Chariot) and very quickly turns into an Abyss sequence.  Amongst many other things revealed in this journey through time Laura Palmer is very clearly identified as the fallen daughter (Malkuth) whose Fall leaves her lying atop the Shells/Husks (Qliphoth).

But why did we skip Chesed?  If you look at the Kircher Tree (and the Snakes and Ladders approach Lynch is using) you will see going to Gevurah necessitated a choice for Lynch as there is no direct route from 4 to 3.  So Lynch either sends the character across the Abyss from 5 to 3 (where the ''dark mother'' Binah will prob. be revealed as Audrey), or goes from 5 to 4 to 2 to 3.    What I suspect will happen is that Doopledale having crossed the Abyss from 5 to 3 (Sitra Achra) will mean Dougie Cooper will cross from 4 to 2 (Sitra Tov). So next episode should be the Chesed one which I imagine will have a lot of blue and be a comedy but maybe I am wrong.  As I said previously this Snakes and Ladders game played by the adherents of the faulty Kircher Tree tends to lead to disaster and although I am hugely enjoying this show I am beginning to seriously worry about the effects of the massive ritual he is working.

1 comment: